Saturday, May 30, 2009

Now It's 4 Down, 3 To Go!!

Hi All!!
It's great to be on the down side of the hill now with only 3 treatments to go -- the last being 2 months from today -- July 30th.
This week I had an echocardiogram on Tuesday to be sure the strong meds I'm getting are not damaging my heart. They proceeded with treatment as usual so I guess we're doing OK.
Every day brings it's blessings, especially with all the beauty of nature unfolding around us.
June is about to bust out all over and with it comes the Ride for Roswell on Sat. June 27th. Dave and Greg are training for the 60 mile ride and Suzi and I will volunteer in some way that day.
I prefer to ride but can't go the distance this year. I haven't been on the bike in a while because of unfavorable weather when I have the time or energy to ride. So I try to walk whenever I can.
Thanks for continued prayer as the healing progresses. The PIT tube is still flowing freely.
Bunny Hugs--
Teri

3 comments:

  1. Hello Teri!
    Yes, I've been watching the count down on my calendar noting that you are past the mid-way point! Go Teri! Yeayyyyy!!
    Not just the abundance of prayers and peace, but your energetic spirit is claiming your victory!
    Bunny hugs to you, too!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,
    I applaude your positive attitude and know that your attitude and prayer will get you through this. My garden is planted and the pool is open. Everytime I see a big bunny sitty outside the bunny fence I think of you and smile!
    Love Nancy P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Teri,
    That's great that you're more than halfway done! Yay!
    Love from Iceland,
    Fiona & gang

    ReplyDelete